- The finance faculty is amazing and does a great job of teaching you both the academic side and the experiential side of learning.
- The career services team works with you on an individualized basis to help you figure out what companies you are interested in and helps to connect you with companies and key alumni in the finance industry.
- Top firms consistently recruit Kelley MBAs because of their knowledge, humility and adaptability.
- Your academy directors help to expand your experiential learning through projects, visiting companies and alumni presentations, so you are ready on “day one” for that internship.
- KelleySchool is recognized as a leading school where MBA graduates can earn $100k-plus in finance.
I chose Kelley for these reasons and have never had a moment’s regret on that decision. The program helped me to have a very successful career in finance and then pulled me back “home” to work for it now.